Thursday, December 20, 2012

CHRISTMAS HOME TOUR 2012


Can you believe Christmas is only four days away? :)

The house is clean and decorated, the food is bought, all the gifts have been purchased, now,
 it is time to sit back, relax and enjoy the Holiday Season.

And before I do that, I wanted to share with you our Holiday decor for this year.
 Although is not much and very simple, I hope you enjoy a little tour of our home decorated for Christmas.

Come on in!





 




























 
Now, it is time to enjoy Christmas and spend as much time as possible with my family, so, 
I will be on a blogging break until after the Holidays.

From our home to yours, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas!











12 comments:

  1. B E A U T I F U L! I want to come over. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! Looks like a model home!!!
    xo kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi María Elena, I love every detail in your decoration

    MARINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the foyer table! And your front porch decor is so pretty! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria Elena- Your home and decorations are beautiful. I really love the NOEL on your mantle and the way you used a wreath for the O. That is my daughter's last name so it is fun to find different ways to use NOEL for Christmas. I am sending her a picture of your mantle. Blessings and Merry Christmas to you and your family- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks very pretty, festive and welcoming, Maria Elena! You did a great job. I love the NOEL on your mantel, too, and I think I may have to think about creating one for myself for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home looks lovely, filled with warmth and love.

    Merry Christmas Maria Elena...
    Jan ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful decorations....Have a Very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend your home is lovely, inviting and warm, just like you!

    May the beauty, peace and joy of the season be yours all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home so totally reflects you and your sweet, kind personality with it's beauty and charm!

    Merry Christmas, Maria Elena, to you and your family!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOLA MARIA ELENA, TE ESCRIBO EN ESPAÑOL YA QUE HE LEIDO EN TU PERFIL QUE NACISTE EN ESPAÑA. QUIERO FELICITARTE POR EL BUEN GUSTO QUE TIENES Y EL TALENTO PARA LA DECORACION, TU CASA ES MUY BELLA. MUCHAS FELICIDADES!!
    P.D. TE ESCRIBO DESDE MEXICO!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...