Tuesday, September 23, 2014

SECOND TRAY AND A FALL VIGNETTE


Hello everyone!
Happy first day of Fall! 
Remember a couple of weeks ago I used an old cabinet door to make a tray, which I used 
to display my Fall decor in the kitchen.




Last week I was able to finish the second cabinet door, which I sanded and painted just like the first one, 
only thing different are the handles I used.
I also bought these at Hobby Lobby on that same day.




And at this price plus an extra 50% off, I just couldn't leave them behind.




And this is how it looks finished.



 I have used it to create a small Fall vignette on our coffee table in the family room.







I finally finished the Fall decor in our family room and mantle, which I will be sharing with you all soon.
Until then, have a great day and thank you so much 
for your visit.




Sharing with:



7 comments:

  1. It looks great on your coffee table! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your Fall touches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty Maria. love the use of the doors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brilliant, girl! Love the way your tray turned out! Your home looks so warm and cozy for the autumn season! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your on a roll Maria Elena and I can't blame you! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your trays you are doing and this one is just as beautiful....Great Fall Vignette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of using cabinet doors for trays. Love your pretty vignettes. And those knobs are gorgeous! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...